A Trusted Philadelphia Truck Accident Attorney
DO YOU HAVE A TRUCKING OR SEMI-TRUCK ACCIDENT CASE? – DON’T WORRY CALL NOW:(215) 464-4600
- At any given moment, there are millions of commercial trucks on America’s roads and highways. In the Philadelphia area alone, you are sure to be sharing the road with hundreds of trucks wherever you drive. As a result, truck accidents happen quite often.
- If all truck drivers were careful and responsible, however, there would be far fewer accidents. If loads were handled correctly, the number would drop even more. But our reality is different.
- Unfortunately, Philadelphia truck accident lawyers are very busy with all kinds of accidents and injuries.
- Such injuries can be devastating.
The Danger of Truck Accidents
A regular car is no match for a large commercial truck. Drivers and passengers of regular cars are often severely hurt and even killed in these types of accidents. In fact, someone is killed or injured in a truck accident every 16 minutes.
Fortunately, many victims of these accidents may be able to receive compensation for the injuries sustained. If some party is at-fault, a personal injury may be proven and a case may be filed. Victims who receive fair settlements for the accidents that took place in Philadelphia are usually those who retain experienced Philadelphia truck accident attorneys.
How do Truck Accidents Occur?
- There are different reasons that lead to accidents involving trucks. Hundreds of thousands of hazardous materials shipments are carried on commercial trucks every day. In some cases, loads exceed the maximum weight allowance, or they are improperly secured and come loose.
- Trucks sometimes spill extremely toxic chemicals onto Philadelphia roadways, which can make bad accidents even worse.
- Driver fatigue is another serious problem.
- To maximize profits, some drivers flout the rules and regulations and drive for far longer than they should. When they do this, they put themselves and innocent people like you at risk.
The Consequences of Truck Accidents
- A truck accident can have very serious consequences. Innocent drivers are killed in these incidents all the time. Others are gravely injured. People’s cars are often totaled too.
- In addition, it’s not unusual for people to experience losses of income due to their involvement in truck accidents. A qualified Philadelphia Law Firm can help compensate victims for such losses. Clients may be entitled to substantial monetary compensation for work missed, for their pain and sufferings, and many other kinds of injuries.
- Unfortunately, many settlements fall short. Insurance companies may try to lower the settlement amount as much as possible. Without a Philadelphia Truck Accident Lawyer, it’s easy to get the short end of the stick.
Contacting Truck Accident Lawyers In Philadelphia
If you’re involved in a truck accident, it may be difficult to negotiate with the insurance company on your own. Fortunately, this is precisely the kind of thing that a Philadelphia truck accident attorney can do for you.
As soon as you hire an attorney, he or she can begin investigating the incident on your behalf. Your lawyer can also consult with other experts. Evidence-gathering and expert-consulting are two very important steps of the process.
The procedures and regulations that are involved in these situations are complex. This is why it’s highly recommended that you have an experienced attorney on your side at all times. Contact a quality law firm about your truck accident injuries today.
Also Check This: Bensalem Truck Accident Lawyer