Have you faced an injury due to a slip and fall accident? Contact Philadelphia Slip and Fall Lawyers at The Law Offices of Samuel Fishman to discuss your case, and file an injury claim. We have helped many slip and fall accident victims in getting compensation for their losses. Handling such issues is part of our expertise.
Our Philadelphia Slip and Fall Attorneys investigate and analyze every case before initiating the process to file a lawsuit. Right from filing the application, documentation, settling the case out of the court in a legal manner, and representing your case in front of the court, we can help you in every step.
Slip and Fall Lawyers in Philadelphia PA
Frequently, people who suffer slip and fall accidents may not even realize that they’ve been injured. Sometimes, it can take a while before problems directly attributable to the accident become apparent.
However, if there’s an obvious injury like a fractured arm, major cut or bruise, victims may have a personal injury case. If the property was not properly marked or managed, victims could benefit from contacting a personal injury lawyer immediately.
Attorneys can help clients pursue compensation for any and all damages, including, but not limited to lost wages, pain, and suffering, the costs of medical treatment, etc.
Slip and Fall Accidents Can Happen Anywhere
- Most people think of construction sites or retail stores when they consider slip and fall injuries, but slip and fall accidents happen all over. They occur in homes, in churches, in government buildings, on public sidewalks, or anywhere else.
- All property owners must maintain their business or residence in a manner that doesn’t jeopardize the safety of visitors. Owners have to keep their property dry and uncluttered by debris. If a floor has just been mopped or if snow has made an entrance slippery, it must be marked or managed, so people are aware of the possible danger.
- This also applies to landlords of rental properties, business owners, homeowners, and government agencies. Spills must be removed in a reasonable amount of time and stairways must be lit at night. Any irregularities in sidewalks must be fixed to remove the danger of an accidental slip or trip, including holes, cracks, or uneven areas.
- Many landlords and business owners fail to maintain their premises properly. If you were injured due to the negligence of a property owner, you may have a personal injury case. You can consult an experienced, capable Philadelphia slip and fall lawyer who can advise you of your rights in your particular situation.
Contacting a Slip and Fall Lawyer Philadelphia PA Trusts
Some injuries may take days and weeks to truly worsen. Even so, if you suffered an accident due to someone else’s fault, you may still have a case. A lawyer can advise you.
- Slip and Fall accidents can result in permanent disabilities, constant pain, loss of income, a reduced ability to work, and a general reduction in your quality of life. There is typically no upfront charge to speak with a reliable attorney. Philadelphia Slip and Fall Attorneys usually do not charge until you receive compensation.
- Don’t be victimized twice. Usually, large store chains, malls, landlords, governmental institutions, and all property owners have insurance policies. Insurance companies have lawyers who will represent them. That’s why lay people can be at a disadvantage if they choose not to seek legal representation. If you have to go to court, you can benefit from hiring a legal representative who will protect your interests.
- You may be more likely to get compensated if you hire an experienced Philadelphia Slip and Fall Lawyer, or even a team of attorneys, so that you can benefit from their combined legal expertise and experience. Philadelphia Slip and Fall Attorneys, if experienced enough, know how to establish negligence and negotiate settlements that fairly compensate clients. Fair compensation may cover physical injuries, and emotional trauma you’ve endured. If your case goes to trial, a competent lawyer can fight on your behalf.
- So if you’ve suffered a slip and fall accident, contact Slip and Fall Lawyers in Philadelphia at your earliest convenience.
If you think you have become a victim of a personal injury and decided to consider the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, P.C. as your legal representative, we would be glad to offer a free initial consultation, and answer all the questions you will have.
Commonly Asked Questions about Slip and Fall Claims
According to premises liability, the owner of the property is responsible for slip and fall cases. But in this case, either the renter or the landlord can be held responsible depending on the circumstances. In many cases, snow removal service hired by the renter or the landlord can also be at fault.
It is best to get in touch with an experienced lawyer to know more details
- Snow and ice accumulation
- Stray electrical cords and wires
- Spilled food or drinks
- Defects in the pavement
- Inadequate lighting in the premises
- Broken handrails
- Holes and depressions in the ground
All the above and many other accidents can be taken to court through filing a slip and fall lawsuit.
Well, every slip and fall case is different, and many points should be considered while evaluating a case. Medical expenses, including all diagnostic tests, therapies, etc. in the past, also count. Then, future healthcare expenses should be estimated. Lost wages, disability conditions in which you lost the capability to perform any job, pain, sufferings, etc. are all important factors. A slip and fall lawyer can help to efficiently do this task for you.
We got satisfactory assistance in slip and fall lawsuit. My brother suffered catastrophic injuries due to a slip and fall accident. We consulted attorneys at The Law Offices of Samuel Fishman and found them empathetic and efficient. We received the right compensation amount, and the culprit was also fined for negligence. Highly recommend!