When choosing an attorney you should look for one of the Top Law Firms in Philadelphia, or at the very least a law firm with enough experience and expertise.
Choosing a suitable law firm is not like choosing just any product or service. There are many factors that go into choosing a law firm to represent you in court, which can make choosing among all the law firms in Philadelphia a daunting task.
The Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, P.C. has handled thousands of cases and helped many clients to get the compensation they deserve. Our firm has been representing clients in personal injury cases for over two decades, and always strives to get the best results for our clients. Thus, like many other personal injury law firms in Philadelphia, we have experience and expertise to represent our clients. We have a long track record of winning compensation for our customers in Philadelphia.
Contact The Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, PC for the Following Cases:
- Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Dog Bite Injury Cases
- Car Accident Cases
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- and many other personal injury related cases
Choosing an Experienced Law Firm in Philadelphia
- Quality of Service: The quality of service provided by a law firm is a critical factor to consider. The law firm should have the ability to get the compensation and results you deserve from the lawsuit.
- Credentials & Background: The law firm should provide end to end legal assistance, so it is important to check the credentials and background of the law firm. Reach out to the attorneys to get an idea of their background and the quality of their work. Ask questions. See if you feel comfortable with an attorney.
- Relevant Experience: When hiring a personal injury attorney, it is important to hire someone who has experience in handling complex personal injury cases. Having an attorney with substantial experience can help in getting your case settled faster and more efficiently. This experience is crucial to getting the best possible compensation for your case.
- Settlement Capabilities: Some individuals wish to settle their case outside of the court, which can be difficult for complex cases. If you are seeking to settle a case outside of court, look for a law firm that has done similar settlements before so they can handle your case the way you want. Ask the attorney you consider retaining questions.
- Skillset: Along with looking for a good track record, you must see what exactly the attorneys at the law firm know about handling certain types of cases. Their negotiation skills will help you get compensation for your loss. It’s hard to access one’s negotiation skills at the first meeting. And yet, a personal consultation with an attorney who will be handling your case is better than retaining someone who you never even talked to, and did not have a chance to ask questions.
- Reputation & Professionalism: Locating a reputable, trustworthy, and experienced legal firm can help you to handle your lawsuit. When choosing a law firm, find experienced and accredited legal firms in your area. A professional law firm that specializes in personal injury and has litigated or settled thousands of cases is probably a way to go.
Seek Advice from Reputed Law Firms in Philadelphia
- Many of us will face a legal issue at some point in life for which we will need to hire a lawyer. Things like getting in an auto accident, or injuring yourself on someone else’s property is one typical thing that you may need to hire an attorney for.
- In the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, P.C. We only represent clients in personal injury and workers’ compensation-related matters! Our specialization helps us to keep focused on what we do best – handling your personal injury case. Our firm handles hundreds of cases a year. We are ready to help.
Examples of Cases We Handle:
Personal Injury lawsuits
An individual can file a personal injury lawsuit when he or she gets injured due to someone else’s negligence, or other wrongful conduct. Not all injuries can lead to a personal injury claim. Our attorneys are well-versed with procedural norms and rules and can help you file a personal injury claim, if we think that you have a case. We are glad to answer your questions and help you understand if we think you are eligible for compensation.
Various circumstances can lead to a personal injury, which may make the case quite complex. However, our Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer is capable of handling complex lawsuits and will make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
Car Accident Cases
You can file a car accident lawsuit if the car accident occurs due to someone driving recklessly or not following traffic laws. In most US states, the law states that the driver at fault for the accident is considered financially responsible for the damages in the accident. Car accident laws and related regulations differ from state to state, so it is important to have a skilled Philadelphia Car Accident Attorney by your side who is well-versed in the Pennsylvanian law to prove liability in a car accident case. Our car accident attorneys are experienced in assisting car accident victims in getting suitable compensation.
Due to their great size, truck accidents can often have more devastating impacts than other auto and / or road accidents, including fatalities, significant property damage, and other consequences. This scope of damage can make truck accidents more complicated than other personal injury cases, which can often turn inexperienced attorneys away.
The complicated nature of truck accidents is why it is extra important to hire a law firm that is especially experienced in this type of case. An experienced Truck Accident Attorney has the extensive resources necessary to handle your case efficiently and effectively.
At the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, P.C. we have dedicated attorneys to help truck accident victims. With their knowledge and experience, our attorney can efficiently handle truck accident cases and get the compensation that the victim deserves.
Motorcycle accidents can happen for a variety of reasons. Motorcycle safety depends on many different factors, such as vehicle and equipment design, skills, and training of motorcyclists. Common causes of motorcycle accidents can vary, including things like road hazards, high-speed risks, drivers’ bravado, and disobeying traffic laws.
Motorcycle road laws and insurance laws differ from state to state, which makes it especially important to hire an attorney who is well-versed in the laws in your state. Often complex, motorcycle accident cases require a lot of expertise, only experienced law firms know best how to handle lawsuits of this nature. Our motorcycle accident attorneys are very experienced and have negotiating skills so critical when dealing with insurance companies and other defendants in the case.
Slip and Fall Injury
Slip and Fall Accident cases commonly occur due to the negligence of property owners. Whether it is in a workplace, walkway, or even a driveway, slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere, and can have serious consequences. A slip and fall injury can happen due to a wet and slippery floor or an obstruction in the driveway/walkway. Regardless of the cause or location of your slip and fall injury, it may be beneficial to hire a slip and fall attorney.
Property owners should adhere to their duty of keeping premises safe and free of hazards, so they may be held liable for your slip and fall injuries. If you get injured due to the property owner’s negligence, you can contact us and talk to one of our experienced slip and fall attorneys to see whether you may be able to get compensation for your injuries.
Dog Bite Injury
It is the responsibility of pet owners to make sure that their pet does not hurt anyone, so they could be held liable for their pet’s actions. You have the right to file a dog bite lawsuit if you are suffering from an injury due to a dog bite or are harmed by someone else’s pet in any form.
In certain cases, you can take the dog owner to court, and he or she may be held liable for any resulting damages from the dog bite. With our specialized and experienced dog bite attorneys, you can be assured that if you have a case, we will do our best to get you the compensation for your damages.
Gathering Information on Law Firms in Philadelphia
- Word of mouth from friends, relatives, neighbours, acquaintances, and business associates is one of the most popular ways to find a law firm. If sincere, personal references are often a good source of information because they are not made in an attempt to benefit financially. Listening to your friends’ and relatives’ personal experiences with the law firms – both positive and negative – can help you make the most informed decision. However, it’s also important to make your own conclusions and ask the attorney you are planning to hire questions.
- Phone books and internet searches can also be a good avenue for finding a qualified attorney. When searching on the internet, you can customize your search, providing the information on your location and area of expertise you are seeking to narrow your search.
- There are local or state bar attorney directories that give a list of lawyers suitable and licensed in your state, which you can look through to find an attorney.
- You can also ask an attorney that you trust for advice, and see whether he can solicit another lawyer with whom he or she has a familial, close personal, or prior client relationship, subject only to general restrictions on communicating with a client. The attorney who you trust can often recommend a colleague who is an expert in handling a specific type of case.
- Search for some websites specially dedicated to offering legal assistance, and read carefully about the services provided. Some websites also have databases that can filter law firms based on the area of practice. You can also read some reviews.
When reading and listening to reviews, make sure to look for evidence of the law firm’s competency, experience, and specialization. Although all lawyers have a basic understanding of the law, they are particularly well versed in certain areas. It is important to choose a lawyer who specializes in the type of case you want to pursue. As a case in point, law firms in Philadelphia like the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman cater to your needs when you are looking for assistance in your personal injury case, so that experienced and specialized lawyers could best answer your questions and represent you if you have a case.
Interviewing Reputed Law Firms in Philadelphia
When you have decided on a few lawyers who may be right for you, it is important to meet with them to get an idea of their credibility. Many attorneys do not charge for an initial consultation, so it is imperative to take advantage of it and seek their advice. You can meet them to decide for yourself whether the attorney seems honest and professional.
What to look for in a lawyer:
- If a lawyer sounds overly optimistic and does not clarify the risks, or if they downplay the potential problems associated with your case, that may be a red flag. Make sure you are listening closely to how they talk about your case and if they address the costs and risk associated with it.
- Consider the way their office is established and how they operate. Examine if they have a sufficient staff and how professionally they can advise you to handle certain matters.
- When you meet with a potential attorney, he or she will talk about your needs and determine whether he or she is willing to take your case. As a customer, you have the right to ask the lawyer questions regarding their experience, litigation expertise, fees, history, and more.
- Always trust your instinct; if you don’t feel comfortable with the person and find him or her trustworthy, you do not want to put your future in his or her hands.
An Attorney from a Reputed Law Firm in Philadelphia will…
- Offer you personalized and prompt attention
- Dedicate reasonable time to your case
- Seek the best strategies for your case
- Provide you reasonable legal help based on the complexity of your case and his or her experience in a specific area of law
- Operate with caution, and do substantial legal research when needed to make sure you are represented well.
Contact a Reputed Law Firm in Philadelphia
The Law Offices of Samuel Fishman specializes in handling road accident lawsuits like a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accidents, and more. In addition, you can also contact us for negligence cases, slips and falls, workers’ compensation, dog bites, mass transit accidents, and some other matters related to personal injury.
Being one of the reputed Law Firms in Philadelphia, our dedicated legal team works hard to ensure you receive the fair compensation.