Reputed Philadelphia Law Firm Can Fight for Your Right
When choosing an attorney you should look for one of the top law firms in Philadelphia, or at least a law firm with the experience and expertise to handle handle your case. Choosing a suitable law firm is not like choosing other products or services. There are many factors that go into choosing a law firm to represent you, which can make choosing among all the various law firms a daunting task.
Our legal team has handled thousands of cases and helped many satisfied clients get the compensation they deserve. The Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, P.C. has been representing clients in personal injury cases for over two decades, and always strive to get the best results for our clients.
We have the experience and expertise to represent our clients with any personal injury claim. We have a long track record of winning compensation for our customers in Philadelphia.
Our attorneys can help you with following types of cases:
- Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Dog Bite Injury Cases
- Car Accident Cases
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- And many other personal injury related cases
Choosing an Experienced Law Firm in Philadelphia
- Quality of Service: The quality of service provided by a law firm is a critical factor to consider. The law firm should have the ability to get the compensation and results you deserve from the lawsuit. Reading online reviews and word of mouth are great ways to evaluate a firm’s quality of service.
- Credentials & Background: The law firm should provide end-to-end legal assistance. So it is important to check the credentials and background of the law firm. Online profiles often provide short biographies of firm attorneys. You can also reach out and speak with the attorneys directly to ask about their background and experience. Ask questions. See if you feel comfortable with a potential attorney.
- Relevant Experience: When hiring a personal injury attorney, it is important to hire someone who has experience in handling complex personal injury cases. Having an attorney with substantial experience can help in getting your case settled faster and with a more favorable outcome. Experience is crucial to getting the best possible compensation for your case.
- Settlement & Negotiation Skills: Most personal injury claims settle outside of court, but obtaining a fair settlement can be difficult for complex cases. If you are seeking to recover compensation for personal injury, look for a law firm that has negotiated similar settlements before. Your attorney should have a track record that you can trust. Ask the attorney about their prior cases and settlements.
- Skillset: Along with a good track record, you should be aware of the areas of law attorneys at the law firm specialize in and their history of handling certain types of cases. The more narrow an attorney’s practice specialty, the more knowledge they may have about a particular area of law, but general practitioners may have a broader perspective that can be useful as well. A personal consultation with an attorney who will potentially be handling your case is a better way to assess a potential legal representative than retaining someone who you never talked to.
- Reputation & Professionalism: Locating a reputable, trustworthy, and experienced legal firm to help you to handle your lawsuit will make a crucial difference to the outcome of your case. When choosing a law firm, find an experienced one in your area with a stellar reputation. The Law Offices of Samuel Fishman is a professional Law Firm in Philadelphia that specializes in personal injury and has litigated or settled thousands of cases over the years.
Seek Advice From Reputable Lawyers
- Many of us will face a legal issue at some point in life for which we will need to hire a lawyer. Things like getting in an auto accident or being injured on someone else’s property are typical things that you may encounter and need the advice of a lawyer.
- We only represent clients in personal injury and workers’ compensation matters! Our specialization helps us to keep focused on what we do best – handling your personal injury case. Our firm handles hundreds of cases a year. We are ready to help.
Examples of Cases We Handle:
- Personal Injury lawsuits
- Car Accident Cases
- Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Slip and Fall Injury
- Dog Bite Injury
An individual can file a personal injury lawsuit when he or she gets injured due to someone else’s negligence, or other wrongful conduct. Not all injuries will lead to a successful personal injury claim. Our attorneys are well-versed in legal rules and procedure and are prepared to help file a personal injury claim on your behalf after a thorough review of your case. We are happy to answer any questions to help you understand how entitlement to compensation is established for personal injury victims.
Personal injuries are caused by a multitude of reasons that may or may not be the fault of someone else. A Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer at The Law Offices of Samuel L. Fishman is capable of handling complex lawsuits and will make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
You may have a viable car accident lawsuit if the car accident occurred due to someone driving recklessly or not following traffic laws. Generally, the driver at fault for the accident is considered financially responsible for the damages in an accident. Car accident laws and regulations differ from state to state, so it is important to have a skilled Philadelphia Car Accident Attorney by your side who is well-versed in Pennsylvania law to prove liability in a car accident case. Our car accident attorneys are experienced in assisting car accident victims in getting the compensation they are owed.
Due to their great size and weight, truck accidents often have a more devastating impact than other automobile and road accidents. Consequences of truck accidents include fatalities, significant property damage, and long term injury or disability. The scope of damage can make truck accidents more complicated than other personal injury cases, which can often intimidate newer attorneys.
The complicated nature of truck accidents is why it is especially important to hire a law firm that is specifically experienced in litigating truck cases. An experienced Truck Accident Attorney has extensive resources and knowledge to handle your case effectively.
Motorcycle accidents happen for a variety of reasons. Safe motorcycle operation depends on many different factors, such as vehicle and equipment size and design, driver skill and experience, and wearing a helmet. Common causes of motorcycle accidents include things like road hazards, high-speeds, weather, disobeying traffic signs, or operating under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Motorcycle insurance laws differ from state to state, which makes it especially important to hire an attorney who is well-versed in the laws of your state. Complex, motorcycle accident cases require a lot of expertise. Only experienced law firms know how to best handle lawsuits of this nature. Our motorcycle accident attorneys are very knowledgeable and have negotiating skills that are critical when dealing with insurance companies and other defendants in a personal injury case.
Slip and fall accident cases commonly occur due to the negligence of property owners. Whether it is in a workplace, walkway, or even a driveway, slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere and can have serious consequences. A slip and fall injury can happen due to a wet and slippery floor, an obstruction in a driveway, walkway, or sidewalk, or simply a poorly lit room.
Regardless of the cause or location of your slip and fall injury, it may be beneficial to hire a slip and fall attorney. Property owners generally have a duty to keep premises safe and free of hazards. Failure to do so may result in liability for your slip and fall injuries. If you have been injured due to a property owner’s negligence, you can contact us and talk to one of our experienced slip and fall attorneys to see whether you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries.
It is the responsibility of pet owners to make sure that their pet does not hurt anyone. If their pet does harm someone, the owner could be held liable for their pet’s actions. You have the right to file a dog bite lawsuit if you have suffered from an injury due to a dog bite or are harmed by someone else’s pet.
In certain cases, you can take the dog owner to court, and he or she may be held liable for any resulting damages from the dog bite. With our specialized and experienced dog bite attorneys, you can rest assured that we will do our best to get you the compensation you are owed for your damages.
Gathering Information on Law Firms
- Word of mouth from friends, relatives, neighbors, acquaintances, and business associates are some of the most popular ways to find a law firm. Personal references are a good source of information because they are not made with the intention of benefiting financially. Listening to your friends and relatives about the law firm – both positive and negative – can help you make the most informed decision. It is also important to make your own conclusions and ask the attorney you are planning to hire questions.
- Phone books and Internet searches can also be a good resource for finding a qualified attorney. When searching on the Internet, you can customize your search, narrowing results using location information and areas of expertise.
- There are local or state bar attorney directories that give a list of lawyers suitable and licensed in your state, which you can look through to find an attorney.
- You can also ask an attorney that you trust for advice and referral to another lawyer with whom he or she has a familial, close personal, or prior client relationship, subject only to general restrictions on communicating with a client. The attorney who you trust can often recommend a colleague who is an expert in handling a specific type of case.
- Search for some websites specially dedicated to offering legal assistance, and read carefully about the services provided. Some websites also have databases that can filter law firms based on the area of practice. You can also read online reviews.
When reading and listening to reviews, make sure to look for evidence of the law firm’s competency, experience, and specialization. Although all lawyers have a broad understanding of the law, most are particularly well versed in certain areas. It is important to choose a lawyer who specializes in the type of case you want to pursue. A reputable law firm like us, who specializes in personal injury law, can cater the legal strategy to your specific needs. Experienced and specialized lawyers are best equipped to answer your questions and represent your personal injury case.
Interviewing Reputable Law Firm
Once you have narrowed your search to a few lawyers who may be right for you, it is important to meet with them to gauge their credibility. Many attorneys do not charge for an initial consultation, so it is imperative to take advantage of this opportunity to speak with them and seek their advice. You can meet them to decide for yourself whether the attorney seems like a good fit to work with you on your case.
What to Look for in a Lawyer:
- If a lawyer sounds overly optimistic and does not clarify the risks, or if they downplay the potential problems associated with your case, that may be a red flag. Make sure you are listening closely to how they talk about your case and if they address the costs and risks associated with it.
- Consider the way their office is established and how they operate. Examine if they have sufficient support staff and how professionally they manage clients and other matters.
- When you meet with a potential attorney, he or she will assess your needs and determine whether he or she is willing to take your case. As a customer, you have the right to ask the lawyer questions regarding their experience, litigation expertise, fees, history, and more.
- Always trust your instincts. If you do not feel comfortable with the person and find them untrustworthy, you do not want to put your future in their hands.
An Attorney from a Reputable Law Firm will…
- Offer you personalized and prompt attention
- Dedicate reasonable time to your case
- Seek the best strategies for your case
- Provide you reasonable legal advice based on the complexity of your case and his or her experience in a specific area of law
- Conduct substantial legal research when needed to make sure you are properly represented
The Law Offices of Samuel Fishman specialize in handling personal injury lawsuits like car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more.
In addition, you can also contact us for slips and falls, workers’ compensation, dog bites, mass transit accidents, and other accidents resulting in personal injury. As an experienced law firm, our dedicated legal team works hard to ensure you receive fair compensation you deserve.