Have you been injured by an uninsured driver? If so, and you are a Pennsylvania Resident who does not carry any automobile insurance policies, you may qualify to be protected under the Assigned Claims Plan. The Assigned Claims Plan is a Pennsylvania policy which protects certain Pennsylvania residents from certain damages, inculding but not limited to pain and suffering, medical bills, and other damages, that are caused by an unisured driver. In order to qualify for coverage under the Assigned Claims Plan you must meet certain prerequisites. If you have been injured by an uninsured motorist, you should contact the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman immediately!
In order to qualify under the Assigned Claims Plan a person must meet the following requirements:
- Is a resident of this Commonwealth.
- Is injured as the result of a motor vehicle accident occurring in this Commonwealth.
- Is not an owner of a motor vehicle required to be registered under Chapter 13 (relating to registration of vehicles).
- Is not the operator or occupant of a motor vehicle owned by the Federal Government or any of its agencies, departments or authorities.
- Is not the operator or occupant of a motor vehicle owned by a self-insurer or by an individual or entity who or which is immune from liability for, or is not require to provide, benefits or uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage.
- Is otherwise not entitled to receive any first party benefits under section 1711 (relating to required benefits) or 1712 (relating to availability of benefits) applicable to the injury arising from the accident.
- Is not the operator or occupant of a recreational vehicle not intended for highway use, motorcycle, motor-driven cycle or motorized pedalcycle or other like type vehicle required to be registered under this title and involved in the accident.
If you believe that you may qualify for coverage under the Assigned Claims Plan, you should contact the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman immediately. There are certain steps that must be taken to protect your interest. We will be happy to review the facts of your case with you during your FREE consultation. During this consultation, we will show you how our office can help you to obtain the best possible result for your case. Remember that we have a No Fee Guarantee. This means that you will never pay a single fee until we recover money for you! There is no reason to delay.