New Jersey Car Accident Lawyers For Your Legal Needs!
New Jersey alone sees thousands of car accidents each year. In many cases, compensation can be recovered for damages associated with personal injury and the related losses. Typically, insurance companies and third-party claims make this possible.
However, while most victims survive with minor cuts and injuries, some people can and do suffer serious, even debilitating injuries.
In some cases, the accidents are even fatal. The death of a friend or family member can create a surge of emotions as well as economic turmoil throughout the family.
Even in cases of minor injuries, the medical bills and loss of work wages can bring misfortune to the victim and his or her family. These financial, physical, and psychological consequences can make it hard for victims to return to normal life.
This is when a car accident lawyer in NJ can help. If another party is responsible for such suffering, the individual may be entitled to substantial compensation.
Experienced car accident lawyers can assist significantly with the legal process moving forward. These crucial benefits include:
- Preparing Your Case
- Dealing With Third-Party Settlements
- Dealing With Insurance Companies
- Pursuing The Financial Compensation You Deserve
Know the worth of your case.
- Often, car accident survivors don’t seek legal help. They may not even consider the incident to be a legal case. This is a mistake. If anything, this is the time people can turn to a Car Accident Attorney New Jersey can offer.
- Before talking to your insurance company or adjusters, you can talk to a lawyer. Most car accident cases get settled. Your attorney can help you settle without the court’s involvement.
- Therefore, consulting with a Car Accident Lawyer NJ can offer is highly recommended following an accident.
- There are countless accidents for which lawyers may be helpful.
Main Causes Of Car Accidents In New Jersey
Every year there are thousands of car accidents reported in New Jersey alone. The leading cause of such road accidents is negligent driving.
Primary causes of car accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Reckless driving
- Excessive speeding
- Aggressive driving
- Drinking and driving
- Drug abuse
- Drowsy driving
- Faulty motor vehicle designs or manufacturing defects
- Poor road conditions
- Bad weather conditions
- Multi-vehicle accidents
- Roll-over accidents
- Intersection and rear-end collisions
Clearly, there can be multiple people, groups, companies, and even the government responsible for a car accident. If you can prove any of these parties are responsible, you may be able to receive compensation.
However, most people don’t understand how personal injury law works. It may take a lot of evidence and knowledge to win compensation. This is why people may choose to hire a Car Accident Attorney Jersey City can rely on.
Your compensation may largely depend on the severity and consequences of your injuries.
Major Injuries Following A Car Accident In New Jersey
Auto accident victims may face serious injuries. Below is a list of injuries many drivers endure on the roads:
- Head injury
- Spine injury which leads to paralysis
- Broken bones and rib cage
- Internal organ damage
- Traumatic brain injury
- Severe burns
- Loss of limb(s)
- And many other injuries
It is important to note that in some cases, a car accident survivor may not immediately notice an injury. He or she may later complain about health issues related to the accident.
Thus, it is usually a good idea to immediately seek medical attention after an accident even if you do not notice severe injuries. As they say, “Better safe, than sorry!” If some treatment is administered, the victim can consider contacting an attorney. An experienced legal professional can help victims through the complex process of the claim in order to receive fair compensation.
Throughout this process, your attorney may reach out to a variety of sources for evidence.
Evidence To Be Collected After A Car Accident
If you do not require immediate hospitalization, you can collect some evidence to support your case, there are a number of things you can do. Your attorney can help as well. If it’s safe, you can do the following:
- Take a picture of the accident scene where the conditions of the road can be seen (for adverse road conditions)
- Try and capture a photograph if the weather conditions are rough
- Consider taking a picture of your damaged car and the other vehicle involved in the accident
- Seek information such as driver’s license, car number, contact details, and insurance number of the other party involved in the accident
- Collect evidence from eyewitnesses
- Keep a copy of your police complaint/report if possible
- Keep all medical records related to your accident injuries. Even small details of medical bills and prescriptions should be preserved.
When you approach a Car Accident Lawyer NJ representative, he or she will ask you for evidence to build your case. But don’t worry, your attorney can help you gather all of this evidence if you’re struggling.
Many times, accident victims take a lot of time before seeking professional help. They aren’t sure where to find a lawyer. This is understandable, and you can always seek the opinions of family and friends. You can also do research of your own.
Remember: time delays weaken the case, as you may be unable to narrate the exact story of the incident. This causes loss of valuable information.
How Can A Seasoned Car Accident Lawyer Help?
There are many ways in which an attorney can help you. It is never too early to seek professional help. You can hire a legal professional immediately following an accident. He or she will help you to:
- Get compensation: You can get compensation for your property damage as well as your physical injuries. You can also claim for pain and suffering and loss of work and wages. A Car Accident Attorney New Jersey deserves can help you understand the nature and argument of your case.
- Stay focused and not fall for adjuster or insurance settlements: With physical ailments, oftentimes, people settle for less than they deserve. A lawyer can help you stay focused on your target and prevent you from falling into the trap and agreeing to inadequate compensation for the injuries sustained.
- Get appropriate documentation: Recording each medical document is necessary. You should have extensive evidence of hospital visits, treatments, medications, surgeries, and various conditions and symptoms.
New Jersey auto accident attorney can offer may be able to help you promptly obtain the records you need, and assist you with your case throughout the whole process.
Preparing your case before filing it with the court makes the whole process easier. An attorney can help build a case that is comprehensive and compelling.
Feel free to consult an auto accident lawyer NJ deserves. You can call the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman today. We have worked for decades to bring fair compensation to each and every client.