A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Philadelphia Demands
Motorcycle accidents can be deadly. In fact, they often cause worse injuries than other accidents because many bikes lack safety features, such as airbags, and seat-belts. Unlike cars, bikes do not have crumple zones to absorb collision impacts.
Contact For A Quick Response To Your Legal Questions
- In general, motorcycle drivers and passengers have nothing more than helmets to protect their heads. Data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration shows that motorcycle riders are many times more likely to die in accidents than do automobile passengers.
- Of course, bikers hardly need statistics to understand the dangers of the open road. Distracted drivers on cell phones and loaded trailers unable to stop quickly can all cause injuries that may disable bike riders permanently, or in the worst cases, kill them.
- Even if you’re lucky, the road to recovery can be long and hard. When you or a friend falls victim to motorcycle injuries on crowded Philadelphia roads, recovery could take years. This is why you may need immediate representation to protect your rights and explain your legal obligations. If your injuries are the fault of another party, you may have a personal injury case.
- At The Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, PC we take pride in our ability to help clients whose lives have been upended. We fight for our clients’ rights and pursue fair compensation whenever possible.
- Clients may be entitled to many types of damages, or compensation, for their injuries. These damages can include, but are not limited to: pain and suffering, medical expenses, wage and/or income losses, and several other types of damages.
The fact that motorcycle accidents pose greater risks for bike riders does not prevent bikers from recovering if they are injured as a result of another party’s negligence.
Consult A Motorcycle Accident Attorney Philadelphia Can Offer
At the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, we provide FREE initial consultations to discuss your personal injury case. At each consultation, our legal team will examine the details of the accident to determine how to proceed with the case.
- If our Philadelphia Motorcycle Accident Lawyers decide they need more facts, they will tell you what is needed to strengthen your case.
- Don’t let your severe injuries go uncompensated.
- Many motorcycle accidents cause the types of injuries that judges and juries consider severe. These include, but are not limited to broken bones, spinal injuries, concussions, brain damage, certain road rashes, broken hips, and extreme facial disfigurements. Some injuries aren’t apparent until later. These issues may require extensive medical treatments, physical therapy, and full recovery can take many years, or may be unattainable at all.
- The worst accidents may even cause permanent damage or death. The pain of such tragedies can affect families and loved ones emotionally and financially in terrible ways.
- If you’ve been hurt, you may reach out to a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Philadelphia can offer. You deserve a professional who understands the problems you face and can offer compassionate legal help.
- At the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, PC, we will carefully analyze your case to determine if the other party is negligent. Many roadside and driving behaviors may signal negligence. Accident cases may also involve expert evidence from medical staff and other specialists. This evidence helps to explain your injuries to insurance companies and courts.
- If we take on your case, our attorneys help you obtain the supporting documents from your medical providers and other specialists. We will communicate with the insurance companies. And If you need to go to court, we will provide competent and compassionate representation.
Our attorneys are professional and knowledgeable- be that in a deposition, arbitration, settlement negotiation, or trial.
Contact a Philadelphia Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you become a victim of a motorcycle accident, don’t delay. Witnesses are often harder to get in touch with, as time passes, and oftentimes cases become harder to prove. Contact a Philadelphia motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible if you were injured.
Usually the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, PC will work on a contingency basis. You will pay nothing until we win your case, and you recover compensation.
Contact us today, and we will immediately schedule your free consultation. If we agree to take on your case, we will work tirelessly to ensure that we do everything we can to ensure that you are fairly compensated.