Samuel Fishman is the Founding and Lead Partner at the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, PC. At the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, Mr. Fishman represents seriously injured people in both state and federal court. Specifically, Mr. Fishman focuses his practice on Personal Injury and Workers Compensation claimants.
Samuel Fishman received his law degree at Temple University School of Law and is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Brandeis University. He has been successfully representing clients for over fifteen years as a Philadelphia Trial Lawyer and has won tens of millions of dollars for his clients.
Mr. Fishman has developed a multi-lingual staff for the benefit of his clients, providing them access to the services they need in order to pursue successful claims against major insurance companies.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security/Disability
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Social Security Disability Personal Injury
- Worker Compensation
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- New Jersey, 1996
- J.D., Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A., Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts (Magna Cum Laude) Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, 1996 – Present