Since 1997 the Law Offices of Sam Fishman has represented seriously injured clients in a wide variety of cases.
As a leading Philadelphia personal injury law firm, we have helped over 1,000 clients and recovered over $50 million in verdicts and settlements.
At My Philadelphia Injury Lawyer, we put our team of highly qualified Pennsylvania trial attorneys to work on behalf of our Philadelphia injury clients. Our attorneys are known for their astute knowledge fo the judicial process and their significant academic and professional accomplishments.
Our Practice Areas Include:[toggle heading=”Negligence”]The careless action or inaction of an individual, business or even government that causes personal injurycan be grounds for a lawsuit based on negligence and forms the basis for personal injury law. Read more »[/toggle] [toggle heading=”Car Accidents”]A car accident is one of the most stressful life events that a person can experience. Regardless of how carefully someone drives, taking all possible safety precautions even before putting the key in the ignition, some car accidents are impossible to avoid. Read more about our car accident expertise »[/toggle] [toggle heading=”Truck Accidents”]While 75% of related tractor trailer accidents are the fault of the driver in the other vehicle, the remaining 25% of responsibility falls at the feet of the commercial driver in almost 20%–40% of the cases. Read more »[/toggle] [toggle heading=”Motorcycle Accidents”]Becoming involved in a motorcycle accident almost always means an injury for the motorcycle rider. A majority of these accidents result in a leg or ankle injury because the rider tends to extend a leg to stop a fall. Read more »[/toggle] [toggle heading=”Medical Malpractice”]The impact of medical malpractice can mean a lifetime of trouble, pain and/or death for the injured person. Predictions of what may develop as time goes on are only guesses. What happens later, in weeks, months, or years, when initial problems get worse? Read more »[/toggle] [toggle heading=”Slip & Fall Accidents”]The seriousness of slip and fall accidents should never be underestimated. Perhaps the injured party may try to laugh off the incident when it happens because they are still able to get up and around okay, but what happens later, in a few days, weeks or even months, when a lower back pain persists or worsens? Read more »[/toggle] [toggle heading=”Worker’s Compensation”]Injury on the job is not a time to stay still, as any workers compensation lawyer will note. The implications of work-related accidents are far-reaching, beyond the sufferer. The injured party often is harmed in a secondary way by his employer or the insurance company who will try to take advantage of the situation and prevent the employee from getting fully compensated. Read more »[/toggle] [toggle heading=”Nursing Home Negligence”]At a certain point, it may become unsafe for an elderly person to live by himself. When a person is placed in a nursing home, then, it is usually done to ensure his safety and well being. While most nursing homes provide exceptional care, abuse and neglect do happen. Read more »[/toggle] [toggle heading=”Dog Bites”]A dog bite can be a traumatic experience both physically and emotionally, and the Centers for Disease Control estimates that it happens some 4.7 million times each year in the United States. Read more about our Dog Bite expertise »[/toggle] [blockquote]The Law Offices of Samuel Fishman was able to recover a significant payout to help me with my medical expenses and missed work.
– John D’Orsey[/blockquote]